Fungal Biotec is an international peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality papers in the field of fungal biotechnology. The main focus is on basic original research, but review articles, studies on methodology and industrial or other applied aspects are also highly welcome. Studies published in Fungal Biotec are accompanied by publicly accessible data and provide maximum transparency and reproducibility of analyses workflows. Fungal Biotec has no page or open access charges and offers a free outlet for the publications of the mycological community.
Highlights of publication
- Peer-reviewed manuscripts on all aspects of fungal biotechnology
- Open access
- Quick turnaround
- No page charges
Articles in the “Fungal Biotec” are published open access. All manuscripts undergo peer review before acceptance.
Fungal Biotec will publishes one annual volume.
Volume 2 - 2022
3. Effect of silver nanoparticles on the growth of Colletotrichum spp. and Nigrospora sp.
Dragoni-Rosado et al. (2022)
2. Endophytic fungi of agarwood and their chemical compounds: a review
Zhang SY et al. (2022)
1. The endophytic fungi of Aquilaria sinensis from southern China
Du et al. (2022)
Volume 1 - 2021 issue 1
3. Aspergillus quadrilineatus revealed to be fungicolous on Phlebopus spongiosus from northern Thailand
Gajanayake et al. (2021)
2. The nutrition, cultivation and biotechnology of Stropharia rugosoannulata
Hu et al. (2021)
Volume 1 - 2021 special issue
7. Cultivation and identification of blazeispirols of Agaricus campestroides and A. flocculosipes
Chuankid et al. (2021)
6. Nutritional content, nutraceutical properties, cultivation methods and economical importance of Lentinula: a review
Raghoonundon et al. (2021)